Social Media Strategist
Sioux Falls, SD
We are expanding and are hiring for a Social Media Strategist.
- Develop and execute innovative online and social media campaigns based on client’s strategic goals, objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Lead creation and collaboration, as well as implementation of client’s content creation, social media strategy & digital marketing initiatives to exceed goals, objectives and KPIs.
- Develop and create blog and website content, including writing posts and identifying compelling website content such as imagery or video related to each client’s strategies and initiatives.
- Manage website content development and editorial calendar including coordination with PR, events, news/buzz, product information, HTML newsletters and other online promotions.
- Provide clients with periodic (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) reporting and analysis regarding their social media impact, other online marketing efforts and provide actionable recommendations.
- Engage in creative collaboration across the organization on behalf of the client.
- Minimum 1-3 years of digital marketing experience including at least 1 year managing social media and/or PR for a professional entity, or demonstrated track record of the same for yourself, through a strong personal social footprint.
- Possess a positive attitude, initiative and drive with the ability to work independently, and collaboratively, be a self-starter, energetic, anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction. We’re a digital agency, which means we’re nimble to keep up with changing technologies and trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Marketing, PR, Journalism or Communications.
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to conceptualize and execute intertwined social marketing campaigns, PR and digital strategies for clients, as well as the ability to communicate, listen, and follow up effectively with clients and internal teams.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing digital work environment. Be flexible and embrace change. Digital is fast paced, not to mention we’re a growing company.
This position is located in Sioux Falls and is not eligible for remote work.
Salary DOE + benefits. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Status: Full Time
Salary: $35,000 – $42,000 Per Year
Occuaption: Marketing Communications
Industry: Advertising and PR Services