RESPONSIBLE TO: Patient Experience Manager
- M-F 8:00am to 4:30 pm
Manages and implements the quality management and quality improvement programs for CRMC that lead to better healthcare outcomes. Ensures programs and services are implemented at the highest standards and patients receive the highest level of care. Responsible for monitoring and updating policies and procedures to include regulatory changes, regulatory/state survey readiness and infection control & prevention. Measures and evaluates data to determine the ultimate impact of the programs on both the medical operation and the health of patients.
- Preferred Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 years previous experience in clinical health care including direct experience in quality improvement.
- Current RN Licensure in the State of Iowa.
- Current BLS certification.
- Preferred certification in Quality Improvement or to be obtained.
- Previous leadership experience.
Competitive wage and benefits offered include: paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, retirement program, tuition assistance, funeral leave, jury duty, flex spending, EAP, health and wellness program.
Status: Full Time
Industry: Healthcare Services