Part Time CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE – Home Health
HOME HEALTH AIDE
Home Health is looking for a caring individual to assist the professional nursing personnel in the home by providing personal cares and assistance in maintaining a safe and healthy environment on a part-time basis for the sick and/or disabled patient. The duties of the Home Health Aide are planned and assigned by a Registered Nurse to meet the patient and situation.
- Part-time, 20-24 hour position
- Monday – Friday with limited weekend shift coverage.
- Proof of completion of a 75-hour CNA course
- A genuine interest in people and displays tact and good judgment in dealing with those who are ill. Neat in appearance and practices, good personal hygiene.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance of vehicle being driven.
Status: Part Time
Occuaption: Medical/Health Occupation *
Industry: Healthcare Services