Job Status: Full time
Reports to: Rob Roozeboom, Founder & President Updated: August 2022
Primary Objectives of Position
Provide administrative and support services to the Founder and President of RISE Ministries.
- Well organized and able to coordinate several tasks simultaneously, with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in Google calendar, Google docs, Numbers (Excel), and Pages (Word).
- Professional communication and demeanor in person, on the telephone and in written communication.
- Cares deeply about helping employer move through the day by being available and removing obstacles.
- Ability to lift up to 180lbs to move employer from wheelchair to standing position, car to wheelchair, etc.
- Positive attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environment, observant of surroundings.
- Follower of Jesus Christ and in agreement with Rise Ministries Statement of faith.
- Maintain calendars and schedule appointments ensuring all details are set for the President.
- Coordinate all travel and hotel arrangements and prepare itineraries.
- Handle all requests for information and requests for speaking engagements.
- Schedule meetings, follow ups, transcribe notes, and send appropriate summaries.
- Keep all necessary informational and promotional documents prepared and stocked.
- Problem solve and strategize to better streamline communication and organizational processes to keep the President connected to the Team.
- Personal Care Assistance
- Actively think through and anticipate Rob’s needs to establish an seamless working environment for the day to day needs for Rob.
- Handle any and all dietary needs for good health.
- Ensure vehicle and path to vehicle is prepared and ready for Rob.
- Work with Executive Assistant (if applicable) to know Rob’s schedule and help keep him on track and ready for what the day holds.
- Public Relations
- Work closely with President on engagement schedule and travel.
- Schedule meetings and follow up with outside organizations, churches, and consulting firms to aide in the growth of Rob’s platform as a national speaker.
- Work with publishing company on meeting scheduling and deliverables for Rob’s book.
- Organizational Responsibilities
- A follower of Jesus Christ and in agreement with the RISE Statement of Faith, mission and values.
- Develop strong relationships and work in cooperation with other RISE team members.
- Professional demeanor and approach and behavior consistent with the standards contained in RISE manuals where applicable (i.e. Employee Manual, Financial Management Policy, etc.).
- Other Responsibilities
- Engage in personal and team development opportunities presented by RISE Leadership.
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined in RISE manuals.
- Engagement with the RISE vision, mission and values.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the President.
Status: Full Time
Occuaption: Administrative/Clerical Occupation *
Industry: Nonprofit Charitable Organizations